December 24, 2006

Christmas gift_Blackberry 7230

Dec.24.2005, I bought a notebook BenqS72.
Dec.24.2006, I bought a new cell phone because the old one signal too poor to answer call.

Blackberry 7230 cheap,blue face,strong signal.
I am impression of the word"berry",xujiahui subway station have a shopping name is appleberry,one people once asked me what is the mean of "berry".

I with xiaomao together go to xichuan read pc market after help niuniu moving, the street have many fun goods,i think i will go here buy other goods next time again.

I spend some time to learn phone's OP skill,I found the phone is not steady. firstly,I wipe all information of phone,then down software and driver to stall,fortunately, the phone is more and more stably now.

the phone is great,have strong signal,large display,26-key easy to key word,small,JAVA,use it to read at bus.the important is so cheap,only 480yuan.

No comments: